Thursday 3 May 2012

Let me be

I wish,
you're closer to me than my shadow. no matter what other say, please dont choose to run away from it. trust me, dont let go my hand.
Everytime before meeting you, i'm so excited. walking towards you, getting close to you makes my heart pounds so fast. holding your hand, your hug, your kiss, makes me feel i'm loved. because having so much in mind, sometimes uttering a word seems so hard. bidding goodbye is the worse thing. how much i dont want to leave you; how much i want that forever. whenever you're not by my side it's worst than hell. missing you every moment you're not with me. though i didnt say but it all meant the same thing. i love you baby.

Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right ... Forget about the one's who don't ... Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment