Thursday 16 August 2012

First week in NUS

I thought I would write some endless essay about my first week being an undergrad - after all it's my dream school since I was little!
Though I don't really have a dream course but I just love NUS so much. Because it has always been Singapore no1 university!

But .. forget about it;
Just a simple post, something small that pretty much sums up everything! I'm super excited and looking forward to learn new things,! A huge jump for me taking an art course - have always been a science student!

I hope the motivation stays and I'll do myself & my family proud!
So I can be a good role model for my younger bros.
And hopefully one day each & everyone of us will be wearing a robe and a mortar board on our head, taking a family portrait together!


No comments:

Post a Comment