Tuesday 18 September 2012

Apology VS Ego

Apology doesn't mean that you were wrong, or the other party was right.
It just means that your relationship is more valuable than your ego.

Dear readers,
How many times we allowed a relationship to be ruined in our hands because we couldn't utter the three words I am sorry?
We gave ourselves a myriad of excuses like maybe I would make things worst if I were to approach the other party, or I cannot give in all the time otherwise I would be lowering myself to the point that the other party will take me for granted, or worst still, finding fault in the other party.
Have you actually think how shallow you were?
How BIG your ego was and you allowed such a beautiful relationship just slipped because it was a fact that you could not swallow your pride.

Of course I have make mistakes like this, ample times in fact.
I need a reminder like this one.
Just saying, I know how tough it can be at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment