Sunday 30 September 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE :)

“Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
Met up with dearests after so so long. I miss them a lot.



Though I have not been exceptionally close with them every single one of the ladies in Secondary nor JC, I know they are awesome people.
We can spend hours chatting at the same silly joke and bitching our day away. Quality spent, *giggle

By the way .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAH LAH! We have known each other for 11 years and we have been best friends since!
You know how much I love you; though I still hate the fact that now we are heading to different schools. I have always thought that we will stick together till we are old :(
Go to school together, have our meals together, go to class together (& pon class together hahaha!), join the same CCA, laugh at the same silly shows, and many many more. I won't need new friends then. But I guess I have to get over it!
Maybe then I will treasure all our meet-ups more, and I'm glad I could finally hear you sing :))





And, you SHOULD doll up for that event. Right, dearestS? I am not too sure your feelings towards him, but since you have agreed to attend why not pamper yourself for once and doll up! You can approach Nickie, I'm sure she's more than willing to assist you.

No comments:

Post a Comment