Tuesday 2 October 2012

Shoo Monday Blues!

I'm so proud of myself that I survived such a long day - Monday.
12 hour of school with group presentation to kick of my day! Tried way to hard to concentrate in World Religions Lecture, not that it's boring nor is the lesson dry, I'm just tired. 
Actually I realised my belief is very much related to Hinduism, even closer than Buddhism. 
Cycle of life, Karma, and most importantly, God is formless and take up any form - see the paradox here? I will share about my belief perhaps in the next post or something.
The worst was Psychology Mid-Term. We waited for more than 30 minutes before they allowed us into the exam venue. Delayed :(( I hope I will do good enough to pass this module!

Speaking about Monday Blues, I don't usually experience it often.
So I will share how I usually manage to kick away Monday Blues!


  1. I will wear my BEST clothes or my favourite colour! Clothes could affect the way I feel about myself very much. 
  2. Give yourself little treats in the MORNING.I will make sure I have a good breakfast before I head for lesson. :))
  3. Listen to HAPPY songs – allow happy songs be the soundtrack to your Monday. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of happy songs, I prefer classical music or heartbreak songs (-.-) on every other day. But I just need happy songs on Monday so I can have a good week ahead!
  4. Dance - just move that body! Jog in place, stretch, do yoga; you’ll feel less lethargic! Laugh and smile. Having a good jog in the evening after a long day, sitting down on the stone bench strumming your guitar makes life feel so good! (Okay wait till I know how to play a guitar correctly oh myyyy)
  5. Most importantly, keep reminding yourself that TODAY is a good day! Stick positive messages around your wallet, notes or phone. CHOOSE to feel happy. If you don’t already know, being happy is a choice, so choose happiness!

It works for me - the above 5 rules!; & I hope it will for you too. 
Let me know the results ya? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment