Monday 19 November 2012

Pursing the real meaning of learning:)


Finals being an ass right now. There seems so much to cover, way beyond what I could handle.
Yes, I always start to wonder why do I hate school when it comes to exams. Like they never failed to make me feel that way.
But then I realized, it’s all in me. I have to stop thinking that way. Oh yes, I felt that I failed when I got that sort of A Level results.

不是得到, 而是学到
从学习中得到
乐趣 所以真正学到
如果我们淡薄一些 我们的世界就会更美丽 

Then again, this is not the main reason I’m here right? I’m here to learn. Exams will only push me harder and forces me to learn more.
So keep fighting Pecky; I know you will be proud of yourself at the end of the it. Whatever the results may be, it's all in your mind.


So, I have got to be disciplined for once.
Till then.

No comments:

Post a Comment