Sunday 25 November 2012

Remember, true love doesn't hurt. Only wrong love do.

It's amazing how one day someone walks into your life, then the next day you wonder how will you live without them.
Once upon a time, I thought I don't need any part-timer people in my life. You are either with me till the end or you are not. You can't just come and go as you please, because I hate it when I became reliant on you and then the next moment you were gone.
I thought the only reason that relationships end hastily is precisely because people stop putting in the same effort they tried to keep you as they did to win you.
Then things happened. When I finally realized that we don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason, or even reasons. Maybe when we are hurt we can't comprehend why god make such an arrangement. Maybe it's beyond our wisdom to even, in a long time.
Notwithstanding, I don't want to change the things I believe in. People told me that I should grow up, that I shouldn't trust that easily - but isn't humans innately good by nature? Albeit like Hsun Tsu, most agree that rather, we are innately bad and selfish, that we are governed by our instincts to survive and protect ourselves. True that, but not all the time! I want to hold on go this belief, my belief, even though I might have met the worst.

"When you love someone don't expect them to love you as much as you do; instead, love them so much that they for want to be loved by anyone else except you."

Having my favorite green tea latte at Starbucks.
It's rather empty here today.
Staring outside, it's a Sunday night.
Listening to Wilber's 我们都怕痛 repeatedly.
Indulge in deep thinking, on a night like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment