Thursday 1 November 2012

Straightened my hair!

BAMZ.
Yup, I straightened my hair 2 days ago - not that I'm super rich and change my hairstyle like I'm some superstar. I couldn't maintain and manage my permed hair; not to mention it was not nicely done in the first place. Regretted much.
So I went to the salon where I always have my haircut. She managed to salvage my hair!

UNISEX HAIR SALON
Woodlands St 32
BLK 325 #01-141


She applied the cream twice; straightened it TWICE (Btw if you know me you should know how thick my hair is); treatment and a final hair cut!
It cost me $165 :) A pretty reasonable price - given my hair length, condition (it was so so screwed up!), and volume!

The lady is very kind and friendly. She's working alone though, so I'd recommend one to make appointment in advance.

I like my hair now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment