Friday 7 December 2012

Brand New Start!

I thought that it would be good for me to start everything new.

This year hasn't been a very good year for me. I'm not too sure if the dooms day is still coming soon still. Hmmm.
Actually, apart from meeting the wrong person and doing the wrong things, this year was a much better than one compared to the previous.

  1. I got my driving license.
  2. I got into NUS FASS.
My main highlights of my achievements this year, cheers!

I have completed my finals and so I did some visiting for the past few days. 
From AJCSB to RSSB(:

Awww, my words are still there! 






ROLE OF HONOURS :D
They are both good!
Leonardo on the left and Hakim Wafir on the right. 
Not forgetting my gorgeous Eve. 




All time favourites! 


Went YaKun for a chat with Sook Hui.
I had my longest heart-to-heart talk with her then.

I hope someone will hear her cries soon. The condition there is so bad. She's one tough girl. Hanging on even though she doesn't owe them anything.
You are in my prayers.

On a side note,
Riverside Symphonic Band is holding their annual concert tomorrow 8.00 p.m. in the school hall.
Venue: Riverside Secondary School, 3 Woodlands Street 81, Singapore 738524
Please be seated by 7.30p.m.
Most importably, it's free of charged!
So come on down, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment