Monday 24 December 2012

Herbivore Japanese & Western Vegetarian Restaurant



Herbivore Japanese & Western Vegetarian Restaurant
Location: 190 Middle Rd, Fortune Centre, #01-13/14
Contact: 63331612
Opening Hours: Daily 10am-11pm




I quite like the ambience here; a great place for special occasion definitely!

Menu!

So while waiting for our food ..


Eunice and Rong Her came!
What a pleasant surprise; how affiliated!


Dish: Teriyaki Chicken Bento
Price: $22

Dish: Tempura Cha Soba
Price: $18




Dish: Fried Yam
Price: $8
Remarks: I thought it was quite of a norm. Not a deep fried though :)
Dish: Cheese Shitake
Price: $12?
Remarks: It looks fabulous and I thought I would love it. BUT it's way too salty and sweet for me. Underneath the cheese was mayonnaise, a thick layer. Then, there was oyster sauce if I have good enough taste bud to get this right.
If only they were less salty, it would be great. Fresh shitake!


Dish: Avocado Roll Maki
Price: $12
Remarks: Another dish that was too salty and sweet for me personally. If only there were less sauce, or if the sauce were not so strong, it would be real tasty and good!

I enjoyed myself here; plus bumping into my two pretty girls is just a bonus which made my day! :)

If you don't mind pricy food, this is a not-too bad place to visit.
Well on a side note, you might want to consider asking them to prepare the food less salty?
Just my two cents worth of recommendation!

2 comments:

  1. it is good to see the variety of veg foods. online food order

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been visiting your recipe blog regularly. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "Herbivore Japanese & Western Vegetarian Restaurant" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurant | north indian foods

    ReplyDelete