Wednesday, 12 December 2012

KTV Session at Marsiling Community Center

Meeting with Nickie is the less stressful thing ever; we were both late together.
I have got a Samsung Gallaxy S3 before proceeding for K-Session. I will do blog about my experience with my new lovely phone and the services that I have had with Singtel probably another time!

So we went to Marsiling Community Center; sounds pretty run-down?
It is located next to the Mosque at Woodlands Check-Point
Address: Marsiling CC
              100 Admiralty Road Singapore 739980



I was too engrossed with singing after-awhile so I did not manage to many pictures.
To avoid disappointment, I suggest to make a phone call for reservation. Do contact Amy with the number 9651 1531 or Mr. Ang at 9429 9389!

If you have been to Teo-Heng at Sembawang Shopping Centre, I am sure you will be familiar with this place certainly. The whole concept of design was the exactly the same, with the theme Orange. Even the door and the sofa are the same.

Perhaps, a little bad point was that the sound system was not that good and the rooms were not sound-proof? I am not too sure but I got annoyed with the bases and screaming coming from the other rooms. Damn.

Sook Hui joined us for awhile before she left for work :)

Pulling back, Amy was a really nice lady. She's probably the main reason why I am revisiting the place beside that it was really near to my house.
Nickie and I were half and hour late, but she did not charge us for that. How sweet. :)

It's not the touch-screens type, rather the traditional one with remote control just like most party-world's. Just a slight negative one here? There seems to have some connection problem for our room. We have to press down on the button real hard a few times before it actually work.

Well, if you sing a lot and was just looking for a really affordable place, I would recommend this. The place was rather clean, just that there was a rather strong smoking smell. To me. Perhaps I was too sensitive?
Beside it is really cheap. Only $6/hour for a small room that could 4-5 people.

Pecky says worth a go definitely!

7 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Anita. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Anita, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
      Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

      Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    I am Mrs.Irene Query i was in need of a loan of $150,000 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to Dr Purva Pius,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Approvals within 2-4 Hours


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact:urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer Xmas loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: finance2014911@gmail.com Fill The Loan Application Form Below Name............ Amount Needed........ Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now on this email :finance2014911@gmail.com Warm Regards Dr Purva Sharegistry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer Xmas loan, business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your score, If yes contact us via Email: finance2014911@gmail.com Fill The Loan Application Form Below Name............ Amount Needed........ Duration.......... Country............ Monthly income....... Age............. Phone Number........ Sex ................. Email................Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:....... Apply now on this email :finance2014911@gmail.com Warm Regards Dr Purva Sharegistry

    ReplyDelete
  5. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

    Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete