Saturday 1 December 2012

Women getting more Beautiful

I have lost counts of the number of times I complaint that I think Singapore girls look way better than the boys. I mean, I compared across, not just in FASS in particular. The average girls just look better than boys.
Oh hell yes, I am judgemental.
Perhaps the girls are more mature and they dress up better; perhaps it was the make-up. I couldn't be bothered. The end product, the end-conclusion was still average women look better than average men.

Guess what I managed to chance upon while doing for my gender research earlier?

Mr Kanazawa said: "Physical attractiveness is a highly heritable trait, which disproportionately increases the reproductive success of daughters much more than that of sons.
"If more attractive parents have more daughters and if physical attractiveness is heritable, it logically follows that women over many generations gradually become more physically attractive on average than men."
Yup, I found something to support my view ya?
Check the follower link out for more details:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/5912250/Women-getting-more-beautiful-say-scientists.html

Studying for South East Asia is such a pain. And to think that I have had a C- for my mid-terms is just a nightmare. It's interesting, definitely. Yet when it comes to exams like these, I just don't know how to face it.

Some over-dued photos!


 A gift from Pei Hong Jie Jie :D









Met up with lovely some time last week for a meal and some lovely desserts.

And it's time to do some Christmas Shopping! :D

CHRISTMAS COMING; I LOVE DECEMBER :D

No comments:

Post a Comment