Monday 7 January 2013

Bamboo Salt - A cure for rashes and itchiness

For all that you know, I have always had rashes - heat rashes.
It affected me quite badly, especially the one that hit me recently.
I consulted doctors and tried many medications and prescriptions, but it just wouldn't go away.

So recently, finally my savior came.
Introducing Bamboo Salt!


Well, we all know that salt actually do help to kill bacteria and germs.
Moreover, bamboo salt is a premium product.
It MAY be a little costly to some (this small bottle cost close to a $20), but it definitely work quite well for me.

It is a natural medication too.
When applied to affected area, it may be rather hot.
Bear with it, that "hot" pain will go away after some time.

Give it a try; I have used it for the past two days and it's working good! :D
YAYness for me like FINALLY.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pecky, saw ur remark (this small bottle cost close to a $20)It is really very cheap. May I know from where u purchase this $20 VeggieTalk High Anti-Oxidation Natural Korea Bamboo Salt?

    Thanks & regards,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Kelly!

    I just found out good grade cost about $50!
    Address: Upper Serangoon Road (Next to Hougang Ave 7)
    Blk 356, beside the vegetarian bread shop and opposite a big church

    Hope this helps! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi yong poh, can i know how many gm is this bamboo salts that cost $50? Can it good for diabetes?

      Delete
  3. You can buy excellent Bamboo Salt products through MyBambooSalt, I use the toothpaste, and purple salt to exfoliate.
    Dina

    ReplyDelete