Thursday 24 January 2013

Chad Eastham - A new author I adore!


Healthy relationships involve two people who nurture one another, give hope, listen, care,and ask for care in return. They grow. They bring joy and peace. They heighten your dreams and scope of the world, and they inspire you to move mountains.

You are free to make your own choices. But make them well. You deserve care, and the people around you do too. And you deserve to make decisions that will serve your heart and the hearts around you well.

I have recently been obsessed with this book titled, "The Truth about dating, love & just being friends. And .." Author: Chad Eastham

You may question why is it a run-on sentence for a title? It offers more than just about dating.

Well, although I have to admit that Chad is not a fantastic writer to some, he does not use bombastic vocabulary, he do jump here and there for some content, I still like him a lot.
And here are the reasons why:
1. He is one entertainer. I just had so much fun and laughter while reading and enjoying his books. I like how he chose his words to interact with the readers. I like the mood he set, the atmosphere.
2. He is one humble person. He does not try to manipulate and buy his thinking and all; he just offers his opinions from his point of view and they are pretty constructive I would say.
3. He has a great story to tell. A person's life experiences is definitely his or her most powerful tools. Being a teenager, he got himself into deep shit. And am glad he managed to make it thus far; and now, as an inspiration and motivation to many.

It's a book recommended for youth.
I really do like the part where he thinks that as a youth, it is more important to find your identity before stepping into a relationship.
There are very few upsides to high school relationships, but a great number of downsides.
So, I am learning to too; not be obsessed and rushing into one.

Meet new people, embrace life. Meeting new people is good. It always allow me to see and view life in a whole different perspective.
One of my new year resolutions, stop being so lazy and engage in activities outside - to meet new people, new friends :)

I was able to relate rather well to many in his book.
If you have read his books before, do let me know how you find them ya? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment