Tuesday 1 January 2013

HAPPY 2013! :D





Make a radical change in your lifestyle and begin to boldly do things which you may previously never have thought of doing, or been too hesitant to attempt.
So many people live within unhappy circumstances and yet will not take the initiative to change their situation because they are conditioned to a life of security, conformity, and conservatism, all of which may appear to give one peace of mind, but in reality nothing is more dangerous to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future.
The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure. The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

Year 2013, a bold year it shall be; a year where my dreams will be drawn closer to me.
Year 2013, a loving year it shall be; a year where I forge stronger ties with my love.
Year 2013, a bless year it shall be; a year where all my love have good health and are happy on most of their days.

Year 2012 has been great with all my love:)














It was pouring like no tomorrow before countdown yesterday since noon.
I was pretty worried that it might affect the performances and fireworks.

I was wrong. The rain was trying its best to wash away all unhappiness of year 2012 :)
Just before countdown, it stopped.
Clear sky, we were all ready to welcome a brand new year.

Year 2013, a good year it shall be. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment