Tuesday 8 January 2013

RSSB Gathering

This was some time back; but since I have lovely pictures with this awesome batch of friends, why not do a post?

We had our Christmas gathering sometime ago, 26 December 2012?
It was initially just a RSSB (Alumni) Chalet, but we couldn't get any room at all, and hence a gathering, and later open this to the main band too!

Thank You Mr. Francis Tan for all the treats, like as ALWAYS :D
#lovelovelove! ( n.n)

We were playing "I Never" with the alumni outside the function room.
I knew Praveen was a funny guy, but not to that extend.
I was basically laughing to everything he was saying, or rather his every actions!
Izhar laughter was so damn adorable; like contagious!


I felt old when I first interacted with the kids; some were born in year 1998? Oh my :(
We had our gift exchange!
This is our second time having this Christmas Celebration; and kudos to me - I remembered to prepare a gift this year! :D

Prepared a teddy bear and lucky Izhar got that!
In return, I got a lovely gift from Syafiqah.

I love the iPhone cover a lot; thanks pretty :)


On a side note, we had our new committee formed.
Shall not reveal much here; they will introduce themselves on the very first practice.
We are in safe hands, rest assure! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment