Sunday 31 March 2013

Kbox @ Choa Chu Kang Center

v
Kbox Choa Chu Kang Centre
Location: Blk 309 Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 #05-01/02 Choa Chu Kang Centre Singapore 680309 Contact No: 6769 3113
Do find their operating hours and rates here at their website: http://www.kbox.com.sg/Location.aspx

Yay! Finally some K session with my loved one Shaun Ang, with 09/10 peeps, Si Ying, Kang Yao and Shu Min.


It is my first time at CCK Center Kbox Outlet.
Okay, it was too ulu I was lost. I went up to Lot 1 5th Floor instead. #paisehmax!

I couldn't stand the smell there though.
I felt as though I was a passive smoker there. Meh. :(



This group of people all sang so well!
Shu Min's range was so up there HAHAHA.
And of course, Shuan and Si Ying are extremely good.
Not forgetting Kang Yao too.

I was rather surprise there's no awkwardness at all. Not to mention we aren't close to begin with.
Guess it's all down to all with same interest! :D

Not enough time to sing all the songs we wanted! 全部太会唱了啦!

No comments:

Post a Comment