Sunday 29 September 2013

Carpenter and Cook (Singapore)

Carpenter and Cook

Location: 19 Lorong Kilat #01-06 Singapore 598120
Contact No.: 6463 3648

Operating hours:
Tuesdays - Saturdays: 10am - 10pm
Sundays: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Mondays



A vintage home store and cafe, selling carefully curated furniture, home decor, fresh home-made baked goods and confectionery.




I paid this lovely cafe a visit with my loves some time back. 

We went there after lunch, so I only tried the lemon tart. It was refreshing! 
I always adore the feeling that cafe brings upon some form of peace and comfort in me. Furthermore, vintage is a die-hard love. 

The ambience was so soothing, I wish I could stay longer. As I grow up, I enjoy places that can slow my life down, slow my pace down. Even if it only last for that moment, it is a form of escapism. I felt that I was out of city in that moment. I felt I was in this cozy little dream-like house, filled with love and pacify from within. 

A must go place if you have yet to visit this amazing cafe! 







Chrysan & I finally figured why the four of could click almost instantly. We are so different yet alike at the same time.
Anyhow, none of us would deny how much we like photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment