Saturday 12 October 2013

Bespoke Vegetarian Restaurant

Bespoke Japanese Vegetarian Dining

Location: 91 Bencoolen Street, #01-50 Sunshine Plaza
Contact: 63377050
Opening Hours: Daily 11.30am-3.00pm & 5.30pm-10.00pm







Duck with Mushroom
$12
I find this way too salty and sweet personally. 



Green Tea Soba Set 
$18
I love love love this set, every bit! :D


P.S. This is an old post.
Other than Herbivore, this is the only Japanese Restaurant I have been to.
I still prefer Herbivore to Bespoke, but their is still excellent (except to be more cautious of their salt level - same for Herbi!)





And I haven met this group for a long long time.

All of us are heading in different directions; it's as though we were forced to distant because of the different goals and purposes we have in life.

But I think otherwise. To me, we don't have to meet everyday to maintain a good, strong relationship. It's precisely that we do not have much time to meet up that we should then treasure every moment we have for one another.





Yes, I have been thinking a lot about relationship these days - from romance, kinship to friendship. I will probably do a post soon when time permits. But just like what I have shared with my close friends, I need a long break. A break from everything else. I need to go overseas, cut myself off from everything else.

I have always wanted to travel out alone, myself. A journey without a destination, no plans, no agenda, no one to account for. I need to sort out my thoughts. It has been overwhelming, and somehow I know I'm confused deep down.







Dearests, I miss y'all. How have y'all been? 

No comments:

Post a Comment